Entol-ENZIBAC is a bacteriologic enzymatic compound, organic matter decay accelerator.
– Accelerates the decomposition of organic matter.
– It has a great absorption capacity of contaminant materials (heavy metals).
– Reduces odors
– This formulation is consisted of non pathogenic micro organisms (No toxic).
– It prevents the contamination of the soil whilst prevents the environment.
The organic remains are composed by proteins, carbohydrates, fatty matter and fibres that solidify and make its fluidisation and reduction very difficult.
Part of this material is composed by insoluble solids that can’t be attacked by bacteria unless very slowly.
ENTOL-ENZIBAC compound accelerates the decay throughout the action of enzymes secreted by special bacteria.
ENTOL-ENZIBAC is a compound non-pathogenic microorganisms. It works as a biologic activator that degrades, throughout enzymatic means, the organic matter. It helps to reduce environmental problems, reduces odours and accelerates the natural process of decay.
– Amylase: Turn the carbohydrates (starch) into dextrin and soluble sugars.
– Protease: Turn the proteins into polypeptides and soluble amino acids.
– Lipase: Work on fats, turning them into acids and soluble glycerol.
– Celulase: Work on cellulose, turning it into soluble sugars.
Micro organisms needed for the digestion of organic materials in the lack of air.
Micro organisms needed for the digestion of organic materials in the presence of air.
Act on carbohydrates (starch) and turn them into dextrin and soluble sugars.
Turn the proteins into polypeptides and soluble amino acid.
It’s acts on fats and turns them into acids and soluble glycerol.
Act over cellulose and turn it into soluble sugars.
Products that increase the enzyme’s activity in a synergic way and consequently, the degeneration of reaction is quicker.
Great absorption capacity of liquids,that makes possible an aqueous habitat suitable for the bacteria development and the soluble enzymatic activity.
– Open the packaging with hands where indicated.
– Remove the transparent inside bag from the packaging.
– Put this inside bag approximately in the centre of the coffin and under the body or can also be placed directly into the niche, near the drain.
– Once the bag is removed from the polypropylene packaging, do not handle the bag neither remove the content from it.
– Store in a dry place at room temperature.
– Keep away from unauthorised persons.
– ENTOL-ENZIBAC is formulated with non pathogenic micro organisms (no toxic)
– In case of contact with eyes wash with plenty of water
– In case of contact with the skin wash with plenty of water and soap.
– This product has been tested and certified by the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB) Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Covenant UAB 8281.
– This product has been tested and certified by LGAI TECHNOLOGICAL CENTER (APPLUS).
– Spain: Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas N º200501999, 20 YEARS (2008-28).
– Portugal: National Industrial Propriedades Da, n º103552, 20 YEARS (2006-26).
– Other Countries: In process.