Entol-ENZITHAN: is a product for a non-invasive conditioning of the corpse after the death.
It’s produced on the basis of minerals and other natural components, which, due to their characteristics, delay the process and the effects of the autolysis.
– Retards the appearance of the greenish hue and of the venous network
– Retards the appearance of bad smells and preserves the natural color of the skin.
– Avoids the use of refrigerating systems and of cool chambers.
– Retards the collapse of the eyeball.
– Retards the expulsion of the liquids.
IT WILL NOT BE NECESSARY:
The obstruction of the orefices as the body isn’t going to expel liquids.
Refrigerated chambers from the death to the time of the funeral.
The use of protective accessories and equipments
The use of dangerous substances for the conservation of the bodies.
– Helpful product for the embalmers as, as soon as applied on the body, allows the dead to be preserved from the moment of the passing up to their operations of preparation and reconditioning.
– Fast, safe, easy to use and not invasive, it must be simply placed on the body in contact with the skin from the lower abdominal area (iliac fossa) to the thorax.
– Reduction of the occupational hazards caused by the contact with liquids or by the continuous inhalation of gases concentrated around the deceased.
– It is not necessary to use a cold room to maintain the body without expulsions of liquids and gas emissions and bad odors.
– It doesn’t need of direct interventions on the body (plugs, sutures, injections, etc. ) as the removal of vapors and gases delays the loss of liquids. obstruction of the orefices as the body isn’t going to expel liquids.
HOW IT WORKS:
– As soon as the death occurs, the body cells stops to receive oxygen and the carbon dioxide increases consequently, Ph decreases and the waste begins to be accumulated in the cells starting those processes related to the autolysis.Helpful product for the embalmers as, as soon as applied on the body, allows the dead to be preserved from the moment of the passing up to their operations of preparation and reconditioning.
– One of the most important effects is the production of some gases, the most important is the hydrogen sulfide, that, according to recent studies, has a strong effect on the starting of the autolysis. Through the control of this process, the well- known effects of the autolysis are slowed down.
– ENTOL-ENZITHAN works controlling and reducing the emission of this gas with the result to delay those effects, to stop the bad smells and to have a clean air around the deceased.
The components of the filter are a mixture of natural products, such as active carbon and others minerals, impregnated with other natural products that boost their single effects.
– This product has been created to delay the autolysis for the first 48 hours after the death.
For an optimal performance, it’s recommended to place the product right after the pronouncement of death because its use is not conflicting with the life, in according to the rules of the health mortuary police.
– It’s recommended to use one unit for a body weight of 90 kgs deceaded of natural death.
– In case of drowning, electrocution, trauma with open wounds, obesity, heart attack or long lasting chemotherapy treatment the filter could have limited duration or efficacy. In this case, according to the experience of the operator, the substitution of the filter could be needed.
– It is not necessary to remove it before cremation or burial.
PACKAGING AND PRESENTATION:
– The outside bag made from polypropylene is strongly protective against air and light to maintain the properties of the product before its use..
– The product seems a small quilt with 2 different faces: one looks like paper but it’s made of a new material, waterproof and breathable at the same time. This is the side of the product that must be in contact with the skin. The opposite side is made of plastic material and must be the external.
– The back of the packaging contains information about characteristics, components, dosage and instructions of use.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
– Open with your hands the single silver protective bag and pull out the blanket.
– Place it on the thorax starting from the genitals covering the iliac fossa.
– After that, it’s recommended to cover or wear the body to boost its efficacy.
Use it just after the opening of the protective bag because in contact with the air, it begins to work and over time is losing efficiency.
The paper side must be placed in contact with the skin. The plastic side must be the external one.